Tax Effective Accountants are a dynamic, cutting edge accounting firm on the hunt for an exceptional, forward thinking tax and business manager with at least 8 years of experience to join our fast-growing team.
- Sydney CBD Practice
- Advisory focused firm
- Lots of client interaction and consulting
Your Role will include
- New and existing client development
- Provide business, tax and financial expertise to clients
- Building strong client relationships
- Create budgeting, cash flow management, financial management & reports for businesses
- Leading, mentoring and training a team of accountants
- Manage the accounting side of the business i.e. workflow, systems, procedures. Productivity improvements, staff training, WIP, budgets, staff KPIs
- Manage and review of accountants work
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of business, GST, SMSF and individual tax returns
- Building and improving business systems & processes
The perfect candidate will have
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- A minimum of 8 years-experience in business advisory
- A background in advising clients in areas beyond tax compliance
- Strong technical understanding of business, trusts, SMSF structures
- CA/CPA qualifications
- Exceptional communication and written skills
- Experience supervising staff and reviewing work
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Ability to think outside the box and arrive with multiple solutions for any problem
- Comprehensive experience with cloud based accounting
- A stable work history
Salary & Benefits
A salary package of $110,000 per annum plus bonuses is on offer for the right candidate.
Tax Effective Accountants are a progressive tax, accounting & wealth management firm located in the Sydney CBD.
We provide a complete one-stop tax and financial solution to business owners, families and individuals, where we help simplify their tax & accounting, manage their taxes and grow their business and family wealth.
We do it all – tax & accounting, business advisory, self-managed super, trust & asset protection, financial advice, property investment and finance broking.
Are you ready for your next challenge? To apply for this role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.