Now’s a good time to prepare for tomorrow and protect your family’s financial security for generations to come
What if you died tomorrow? It’s not easy to imagine but very important to plan for
Estate planning can be complex and you need to be prepared. By taking the right steps, you can ensure that your assets are passed on to your beneficiaries as intended and in the most efficient and tax effective way. Unfortunately, most Australians have ineffective estate plans and leave their intended beneficiaries wide open to unnecessary estate losses, taxes, family disputes and litigation.
At Tax Effective, our estate planning specialists can help you:
- Prepare an airtight will and estate plan
- Appoint the right person to make financial decisions on your behalf in the case of unexpected illness, accident or death
- Establish special estate trusts to protect your family assets and minimise the impact of taxes to your beneficiaries
- Minimise the risk of challenges to your will and family disputes
- Protect your assets from claims arising from the divorce of your children
- Distribute ta- free income to your beneficiaries
- Leave a charitable legacy
When it comes to family and planning your estate, you can’t afford to take short-cuts
Find out what’s possible before it’s too late and gain the peace of mind in knowing that your loved ones will be properly taken care of.
Schedule a FREE initial estate planning consultation with one of our estate accountants Sydney, today!
You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Call us on 1300 399 829 now